Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Unforgettable Moments: My Karnataka Visit ( 24 Jan – 27 Jan 2009)

“Indian Vegan Society” organized a “Vegan Musical Evening” on Sunday 25th Jan 09 at Sri Siddivinayaka Residential School, Hattiyangadi. I actively participated in this program as a member of this society. After that, I visited many place i.e. Kolluru (Sri Mookambika Temple), Murdeshwar ( Largest Shiva statue 125 feet ht., Beautiful sea beach), Byndoor ( Peaceful and lovely sea beach here also and Mr. Shankar Narayan’s home- president of this society), Kundapura and Hattiyangadi). I enjoyed very much there. I can not express my feelings in the words. I have no words. I am speechless to see the beauty of Karnataka. Amazing, heart touching, beautiful landscapes and surroundings near Arabian Sea. I am trying to write my wonderful experiences in poetry for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment